DEEP CLEANING IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Is A Deep Cleaning?
If you’ve developed signs of periodontal (gum) disease, a regular cleaning may not be adequate. The first stage of periodontal disease, gingivitis, is usually corrected with a deep cleaning, also called scaling and root planing (SRP). This is a nonsurgical procedure done by our dental professionals to help eliminate gum disease by removing built-up tartar and plaque below the gumline. With specific instruments, a deep cleaning treatment cleans out the gum pockets, then smooths the surface of your teeth to avoid further buildup. If you’re worried about your gums, find out more about our deep cleaning treatment at Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX.
What to Expect During A Deep Cleaning
SRP is a deep cleaning that may be performed in our office using local anesthesia on the areas of your mouth being addressed. We might also suggest sedation methods if you are feeling anxious about the deep cleaning treatment. Our dental experts at Kissable Dental will utilize a scaling tool to clean the tartar and plaque below the gumline. We will subsequently plane or smooth the exterior of the enamel to decrease the number of regions where tartar and plaque may get caught to avoid future problems.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
Proactive Dental Care
Gum disease may become dangerous and painful for your health so if you’re having symptoms, please schedule an appointment with our expert team in Dallas, TX. The first stage of periodontal disease, gingivitis, is usually corrected using a very simple deep cleaning process at Kissable Dental. Reach out to us to make an appointment or to receive more details about this proactive dental care procedure.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.