DENTAL BRIDGES (FIXED, REMOVABLE DENTURE RESTORATIONS) IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Are Dental Bridges?
If one or more of your teeth are missing, it is more than just a cosmetic issue — gaps in your teeth may cause other teeth to shift out of place. This can result in unnecessary tension in your bite, increased pain during chewing, or even impaired speech. A dental bridge restores the health and appearance of your mouth by filling in spaces with a false tooth supported by either your natural teeth, dental implants, or a combination of both. At Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX, we offer custom-made bridges with top-quality materials to help give you back your beautiful smile. If you have missing teeth, please schedule a consultative appointment with our dental professionals to learn more about your restoration options with a dental bridge.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bridges?
For long-term dental health, missing teeth can be quite problematic. However, with dental bridges, you can avoid difficulties like tooth shifting, jaw troubles, a change in the contour of your face, difficulty speaking and eating, and problems with your facial structure. Benefits of dental bridges installed at Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX may include:
- Achieving a beautiful, natural-looking smile
- Stopping bone loss in the mouth
- Preventing teeth from shifting
- Fixing problems with speaking and/or eating
- Using long-lasting materials
- A more comfortable option compared to partial dentures
What to Expect with Dental Crown Restorations
After your supporting teeth are prepped and filed down, our dental professional will take digital images and impressions of your teeth so your custom bridge can be created. We use the iTero® digital impression scanner to record nearby teeth, as well as opposing teeth, and how the teeth bite together. If needed, a temporary bridge or restoration may be placed while your custom one is crafted. Once your dental bridge is ready, your mouth will be numbed with local anesthesia. Stronger sedation options may be used if you have any dental anxieties or trouble with a gag reflex so you will be comfortable during the procedure. The bridge will either be cemented into place or attached to dental implants, depending on the method you and our practitioner decided on during your consultation. We will carefully adjust the fit of your bridge so it feels right in your mouth and remains in place.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
Help Improve the Health of Your Smile
Even if you don’t mind how you look with a gap from a missing tooth, it may lead to long-term problems if you don’t seek treatment. Make an appointment with our dental experts to learn more about dental bridge restorations and the different options to fit your specific needs. Kissable Dental is pleased to offer high-quality dental bridges that can help improve the appearance and health of your smile. Contact our Dallas, TX front office team to schedule your appointment.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.