PROFESSIONAL DENTAL CLEANINGS (BIANNUAL PROPHYLAXIS) IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Is A Dental Cleaning?
Even if you have a perfect oral hygiene routine of brushing and flossing at home, scheduling a professional dental cleaning at Kissable Dental twice a year can still be beneficial. Using advanced tools, a biannual dental cleaning removes built-up plaque and tartar while polishing the enamel for a brighter, healthier smile. During your appointment, you can ask for tips on caring for your teeth at home and learn if there are any areas that may need extra care. A professional dental cleaning will give our expert team the opportunity to identify any problem areas in your mouth that may require treatment. Getting a professional cleaning is an important step in maintaining your oral health so schedule an appointment for yourself and your family at our Dallas, TX location.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Cleanings?
Our Dallas, TX patients who get routine oral cleanings can expect to enjoy a few benefits after their appointment, like:
- Prevention of diseases such as cavities or other concerns before they worsen
- Opportunity to choose fluoride treatment to strengthen and safeguard oral health
- Improvement of total oral health and appearance
- Reduction of plaque and tartar accrual
What to Expect During A Dental Cleaning
Your dental cleaning begins by removing the plaque and tartar deposits on your teeth, which can be challenging to treat, no matter how often you brush and floss. We use special instruments to carefully scale buildup without affecting the enamel. First, an ultrasonic device loosens large areas of tartar and plaque with high-speed vibrations and a lubricating mist. Then, we use handheld tools, like a curette or scaler, to remove any remaining buildup. Every tooth needs to be individually scaled to get all the plaque and tartar. After your teeth have been scaled, our dental team will carefully polish your enamel to remove stains and strengthen the teeth. If needed or requested, we can complete the cleaning with a fluoride treatment.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
A Healthy, Bright Smile
Keep your smile healthy and bright with dental cleanings twice a year at Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX. Our oral hygiene team works with patients to improve their oral and overall health with professional dental cleanings to remove tartar and plaque buildup. A vital part of any proactive dental care plan, a dental cleaning can save you and your family from problems and extensive treatments later. Contact our team to schedule a cleaning today.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.