DIGITAL DENTAL X-RAYS IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Are Digital Dental X-rays?
Digital dental x-rays, also known as digital dental radiographs, are administered during an annual dental exam to provide a more thorough picture of your teeth and gums. Dental x-rays make it easier for our dental team to diagnose problems that aren’t easily visible and to understand more about the health of the interior of your teeth, gums, and jawbone. Many oral health conditions can be diagnosed with digital dental x-rays, such as tooth decay, cavities, cysts, abscesses, bone loss, and tooth impaction. These issues can be treated efficiently with more treatment options when they are found in the early stages. During your dental exam at Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX, digital dental imagining will help our dentists accurately diagnose and treat oral health issues.
What to Expect with Digital Dental X-rays
Typically performed at the beginning of a dental cleaning or exam, digital dental imaging takes about 5 – 10 minutes to complete. Most patients will get a series of dental x-rays to show all areas of the mouth. Once they are taken, the images are uploaded and can be viewed by you and our dentist during your appointment. Our team will be able to assess if there are any areas of concern and discuss treatment options.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
An In-Depth View
Digital dental x-rays are a useful technology that can help to diagnose and treat oral health problems. As part of a regular dental exam, these images can give our dental team an in-depth view that allows them to see developing issues to be treated before you feel pain. To improve your dental health, contact our office in Dallas, TX to schedule your next dental exam with digital dental x-rays.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.