SEDATION DENTISTRY IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Patients of all ages may experience anxiety when visiting the dentist. Our dental professionals understand these concerns and strive to help each person feel calm while receiving treatment at our practice. Along with using a careful approach to dental care, we proudly provide nitrous oxide gas, oral-conscious sedation, and intravenous sedation dentistry solutions. These sedative options can often help increase a person’s comfort, diminish stress, and encourage positive oral care experiences for Dallas, TX individuals. If you feel overcome with fear during dental procedures, we encourage you to meet with our practitioners at Kissable Dental to discover how sedation dentistry can help you receive the care you need when it comes to your comfort.
What Are the Benefits of Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry produces key perks that may considerably improve the overall dental care experience for adults and children in Dallas, TX at Kissable Dental, including:
- Limiting dental apprehension
- Enabling multiple procedures in one visit
- Lessening the discomfort of dental treatments
- Diminishing gag reflex throughout the appointment
- Optimizing patient cooperation and movement control
- Providing a sense of time moving fast
- Diminishing memory of the visit for patients who have dental trauma
- Facilitating treatment for individuals with special needs
- Encouraging more frequent dentist appointments for preventive treatment
How Does Sedation Work?
The methodology for sedation dentistry at Kissable Dental will vary, depending on your level of anxiety, the procedure itself, and the type of sedation that is selected. Nitrous oxide sedation, often called laughing gas, generates mild, calming effects. It is administered via a small nasal covering and allows you to feel more at ease throughout your treatment. For oral-conscious sedative drugs, you will consume a pill orally one hour before your dental procedure, which helps you achieve a moderate level of relaxation. IV sedation is provided through the veins and enables a deeper degree of relaxation. While IV sedation allows you to remain conscious, you will likely feel as though you have snoozed while undergoing your procedure. Localized anesthesia is administered into the treatment area to numb the teeth, gums, and nerve tissues and may be combined with other sedation methods.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
Overcome Dental Fear and Anxiety
Every individual should have the option to experience dental health benefits without oral phobias or anxieties getting in the way. Our dental practitioners are proud to offer a few different types of sedation dentistry so you can have a more pleasant visit to the dentist, whether you come to Kissable Dental for dental cleanings, restorative services, or advanced forms of care. To find out more details on how oral treatments can become a pleasant and stress-free experience, reach out to our Dallas, TX practice to schedule a sedation dentistry consultation.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.