DENTAL CROWNS IN DALLAS, TX
READY TO GET STARTED?
What Are Dental Crowns?
In many cases, teeth that have suffered moderate damage or tooth decay can generally be repaired with a crown restoration. Our modern dental practice proudly offers dental crowns to Dallas, TX patients to help protect and strengthen the visible portion of a damaged tooth while also reestablishing its normal function and appearance. Dental crowns are custom-crafted to blend seamlessly with your existing teeth and might be placed to address fractured teeth, dental caries, misshapen teeth, or additional forms of structural damage. These restorations may also be fused into an appliance to function as a dental bridge or attached to dental implants to replace missing teeth. Book a treatment consultation with our dental practitioners at Kissable Dental to learn whether a custom-made dental crown can elevate the health and appearance of your smile.
The Dental Crown Procedure
Crown procedures for Dallas, TX patients usually take place within a couple of visits. During your initial visit, one of our highly trained dental experts will administer local anesthesia to the treatment area and may incorporate sedation dentistry services to increase your comfort level if you prefer. When the damaged tooth structure has been removed, we may use the iTero® digital impression scanner to create an impression of the treated tooth, which will be taken and used by a professional dental lab to fabricate your custom dental crown. The scanner digitally records each tooth to provide increased accuracy for restorations, like crowns and bridges. A temporary crown will be positioned over your tooth to maintain oral function and a natural-looking aesthetic appeal while your new dental restoration is being crafted. You will need to schedule a follow-up visit at Kissable Dental 1 – 2 weeks later to have the provisional crown removed and your custom crown bonded to your tooth or dental implant.
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns offer many benefits for patients who want to restore the strength, health, and appearance of their teeth. These dental restorations can:
- Protect a damaged tooth: Crowns cover the entire visible portion of a tooth, adding an extra layer of protection from further damage or decay.
- Preserve tooth structure: Depending on where the damage is located, crowns can seal in vulnerable areas and preserve the remaining structure.
- Restore function: A dental crown restores normal chewing and biting functions so you can eat and even speak confidently.
- Improve the appearance of a tooth: To top it all off, our crowns are to match the shape, size, and color of your existing teeth, providing a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
Am I A Candidate for A Dental Crown?
Dallas, TX individuals may need to have a crown restoration placed to repair a number of oral conditions and reestablish function and aesthetics for a tooth. Some of the most common reasons for needing a crown procedure include:
- Teeth that have cracks or fractures
- Teeth that are eroded or worn-down
- Odd-shaped or discolored teeth
- Moderate dental cavities
- Replacement of large fillings
- Root canal-treated teeth
- Tooth replacement with a dental bridge
- Completion of a single dental implant
At Kissable Dental, dental crowns can be used for the front or back teeth and can be fabricated of high-end ceramic or additional aesthetic materials, porcelain over metal, or a precious metal (like gold). Our talented dental team will take a look at your tooth or teeth and help you determine the right type of dental crown for your unique needs and smile goals.
Loved my dentist and Trinty was awesome and made me feel very comfortable. Never had a more painless experience at a dentist. Highly recommend!
1. Having a very friendly staff is a plus point. They are very supportive and ready to share any information you seek.
2. Having an experienced doctor who can treat and care about you is another good plus point. As I was told, she has been with this same dental service provider for many years.
3. Not pushing to do things unnecessarily is a deal breaker for me. I have been to many dental offices for the last five years, and I felt very comfortable about not being pushed to spend money on other stuff than the immediate concern I have.
4. The office is very clean and comfortable. Seems the office has a lot of new tools which make patients life easy during treatments.
5. I had to take my 3 year old kid with me since it was an unplanned urgent appointment and the staff helped take care of him and I really want to thank the staff for that.
This is a well deserved review. Whoever is in charge of staffing has done a great job picking the right people. And of course the people you picked are also doing a great job. Thank you guys!
Everyone was nice. They explained everything to me. I felt safe, welcomed, and comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t painful at all. They make a true effort to ensure your comfort and safety. I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so.
Thank you all at Kissable Dental!
(Not giving me the option to leave a star review. I would give them 5 stars.)
Went to Kissable Dental today in Crossroads. I highly recommend them!! They took great care of me and used my insurance. No cost to me and my tooth is fixed, as well as a deep cleaning. So glad to have found a truth-worthy local dentist that is affordable, helpful, and professional. They are open on Fridays too!! 😀 Pleasant experience … who has said that about a visit to the dentist, ever? 😜
Dr. Santilli is incredible & very attention to detail. My dental experience was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommend this dental office. PLUS- they wave out of pocket co-pays so you have financial peace of mind & no stress when you come to Kissable Dental
Better Oral Health
Dental caries, cracked teeth, and other types of complications might be best treated with a custom dental crown. This type of dental restoration can help protect your tooth from further damage while reestablishing proper oral function and a healthy-looking appearance for your tooth. Reach out to Kissable Dental in Dallas, TX to schedule a consultation with our dental professionals, and determine if a crown or another restorative solution is best suited for your oral health needs.
Learn More About Kissable Dental North Dallas
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.